The topic I will be teaching in my clinical is on electricity. I will begin my lessons beginning next week on Monday, March 28th. I will be teaching to ninth grade students in the class of physical science. The different things I will be teaching about is electrical charge, electric current, and electrical energy. So, I found an activity that is hands-on that the students will be able to do on one of the days I teach to help them see electricity first hand.
CSO: SC.O.9.2.20
construct electric circuits
Click here to see the activity that is related to my lessons on electricity.
I think this will fit my struggling students learning style in that it is hands-on and it is engaging rather than hearing a lecture and having to complete a worksheet, that he rarely ever does complete. He will be able to earn participation points, because I think he will enjoy actualling being able to interact with materials, therefor wanting to take part in the activity and lesson.
Very cool! Students will love this!
ReplyDelete