Your story reminded me of growing up in the country. Your family is much larger then mine so I found it interesting that you traveled a lot. I also find it interesting how much you look like your mom. I thought you did a great job on your story.
Your digital story reminded me of a loving family. Your family is similar to mine because you like to travel. If you were to do this story again you should maybe use less words. What I like best about your story is that it is very detailed with good photos.
Your story reminded me of my own childhood in SOOO many ways.
Your family is similar to mine in almost every way!
If you were to do this story again, you should extend the time spent on each slide so we have time to read every slide. Other than that very small thing, I really didn't have any other problems with it.
What I liked the most was how you had so many good pictures of your family. Seems like you take pictures of everything like my family.
I really liked your video! Especially the ending! I thought you did a great job with this.. and you do look just like your mom! :)
ReplyDeleteYour story reminded me of growing up in the country. Your family is much larger then mine so I found it interesting that you traveled a lot. I also find it interesting how much you look like your mom. I thought you did a great job on your story.
ReplyDeleteYour digital story reminded me of a loving family.
ReplyDeleteYour family is similar to mine because you like to travel.
If you were to do this story again you should maybe use less words.
What I like best about your story is that it is very detailed with good photos.
Very nice!
ReplyDeleteYour story reminded me of my own childhood in SOOO many ways.
Your family is similar to mine in almost every way!
If you were to do this story again, you should extend the time spent on each slide so we have time to read every slide. Other than that very small thing, I really didn't have any other problems with it.
What I liked the most was how you had so many good pictures of your family. Seems like you take pictures of everything like my family.
My grandparents were involved in my childhood too. I really liked your transitions between the slides and your pictures. You did a great job!
ReplyDelete