Your digital story makes me feel that you are wise beyond your years because you seem to be able to appreciate what your have as far as family and friends. I really like the historic photos of your town and the music set a happy yet reflective tone! My favorite image is the tongue rolling picture of course! I like a family that knows how to have fun! Excellent attention to detail! Your words and images were easy to read! Great job on this Faith!
Your digital story makes me feel that you are wise beyond your years because you seem to be able to appreciate what your have as far as family and friends. I really like the historic photos of your town and the music set a happy yet reflective tone! My favorite image is the tongue rolling picture of course! I like a family that knows how to have fun! Excellent attention to detail! Your words and images were easy to read! Great job on this Faith!
ReplyDelete